Sunday 6 November 2011

Mission Statement

I have decided to write my own brief as well as use the one I was provided with for this project as it will help me with the smaller and necessary steps to creating my work.

For my project I aim to investigate the relationship between text and image and study how they work together. I will be researching different techniques in which they are used including editorial as well as photographic. I shall be looking into photographers who use this method to gain inspiration and develop my ideas creatively to work towards a final piece/ body of work. As my project progresses I shall be documenting my work, showing evidence of planning, using photographic editing programmes, continuously researching and experimenting with different techniques and camera equipment.